Optimise your brain, bone and heart performance
The research supporting the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D is overwhelming. It’s no longer a question of if you should consume these important nutrients, but more a matter of how much you should consume in order to help improve and maintain your overall health-especially your heart and brain health.
Key health benefits
- Helps support cardiovascular and heart health
- Helps support brain function and health
- Helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response, a key contributor to immune health
- Provides support for healthy triglyceride levels already within normal levels
- Enhances calcium absorption, which is essential for bone health